Visit us at our Cheesecellar 7 days a week to enjoy our luxurious, artisan cheese, which is hand-made on site, including free cheese tastings!
You'll find us at 67b Murray Street, Angaston, Barossa Valley. See our contact page for opening times, a map or to get in touch with questions or to make a booking.
If you can't visit, you can buy some of our delicious cheese via our Online Shop.
Cheese tastings, eat-in experiences and much more!
If you're looking for things to do in the Barossa and somewhere to eat, visiting our Cheesecellar is a must!
Our Cheeseceller offers:
- the full range of Barossa Valley Cheese Company cheese products
- local gourmet condiments
- a range of perfect cheese accompaniments
- free cheese tastings
- Halloumi cooking demonstrations at 11am and 3pm
- a live stream playing in our Cheesecellar so you can watch as we make our cheese onsite in our adjoining production facilities
- cheese platters and sit down experience plates that match cheese to seasonal produce, wine, beer, gin and even tea!
Menu and food experiences
See our Cheesecellar menu.
Learn more about our unique and delicious experiences at the Cheesecellar.